Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Ally Pally Playtime Part 2

Evening Everyone,
I had better get this post done quickly before my computer starts acting up, as well as my phone.
Why is it that anything involving technology just does not seem to work for me. It should be so easy to download all the photos off my phone onto my computer, or so all of my children and Grandchildren tell me. At this point I am ready to get Emma, who is three, to give it a go cause it just ain't happening for me. GRRRRRRRRRR
Anyway. Rant over. Here is part 2 of the class on Saturday where we all played with our purchases from Ally Pally the previous week.
Part of my contribution to playtime were some Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders which I used to create this fabulous watercolour background.
I also used one of my new Woodware stamps designed by Francoise,
and a 'With Love' die also from Tonic.
This piece of mopup background was enough to make two cards.
I stamped and embossed another of Francoise stamps onto it,
and then painted it with bleach for the flower petals
and Shimmer powders mixed with water for the flower centers and leaves.
The background to this card was created using Green Parade Shimmer Powder and glycerin.
 It was something that I saw my friend Paula Pascal do on one of her TV appearances for Tonic,
and was the reason why I just had to try out the Tonic Shimmer Powders even though I own all sorts of other types of powder including Brushos, Colour Bursts and Pixie Powders lol.
This card uses another of Francoise stamps which has been coloured with the Shimmer powders mixed with a little water to create a paint.
The background paper is from a Clarity paper pad which was also amongst my many purchases.
 I even managed a Christmas card.
One of the Girls brought along some Embossing powders and a lovely Christmas Tree stamp, so I just had to play with that just like everyone else.
I am going to admit defeat with trying to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop and get my lovely friend Joe to do it for me. I can see him shaking his head now, but at least my laptop and phone should remain intact, as well as the nearest window :O)
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lots of gorgeous cards and particularly love the soft feel of the first one. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx