Followers

Monday 17 September 2018

Autumn Colours at CCM

Afternoon Everyone,
I'm back again, and nearly on time too, with my card for the latest challenge over at CCM.
Maike is our host this time, and she is asking for your creations using Autumn Colours.
I think that this time of year is probably my favourite. I don't know how much of it is due to the fact that my birthday is in October, or that I just love the colours of Autumn, or that it is usually a little cooler, but whatever the reason it is definitely my time of year.
This fabulous toadstool stamp set is one of the brand new designs from Jane Gill for Woodware which is now part of Creative Expressions.

I love this set. I stamped and embossed it onto a piece of handmade background from my stash and then coloured it in using Distress inks.
When I get the new stamp sets from Jane to make the catalogue samples, I never know what I am going to do until I start to play
One thing I try very hard to do now is to use up all of those playtime bits and pieces instead of leaving them till later. Tomorrow never seems to come in my crafting universe, and I still have bits in my box from years ago.
It also means that I am a little ahead of the game if I am needed to make samples for the TV.
The first card is the one I sent to Creative Expressions for the catalogue, and the rest are created using my left over playtime bits and pieces.
I hope that you will find the time to join us for our Autumnal Colours challenge at CCM and please don't forget to pop by and show the rest of the DT some love.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, great card samples. I absolutely love toadstools and Woodware make such great stamps. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so gorgeous Kim! I really love that toadstool stamp set. The card you made for the Challenge is beautiful and one would never guess that the others were made from left over bits and bobs. Love them all!! Have a wonderful day!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one wonderful stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Great card depicting the fall colours.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely - fabulous colours and background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx