Followers

Monday 20 March 2017

For a Special Woman at CCM

Evening Everyone,
Well I'm sorry, I quite thought that I had prepared this post when I added my card to the CCM team blog last weekend. However I must have been having a senior moment, and as I have been too busy to blog since then I am sharing it now on the principal of better late than never lol.
The challenge over at CCM at the moment is For a Special Woman/Girl or Mother's Day. 
As it's Mothering Sunday on 26th March if you are in the UK, we would like to see your cards for that Special Female in your life, and it would be nice if you shared with us who your creation is for.
My card was made for the birthday of my beautiful eldest daughter. Lets face it, what girl can resist a bunch of sparkly pink flowers :O)
The background was created using an Imagination Crafts stencil,
and some Starlights, Alchemy Wax and Sparkle Medium.
I wasn't sure that I liked it so I added plenty of sponged brown Distress ink, and hey presto a panel that I liked much better.
The flowers were also created using a stencil.
This time I used Alchemy wax and then fussy cut out the flowers.
I also added some die cut black leaves
also coloured with a little of the wax.
I hope that you will find time to join us, the challenge remains open until the weekend.
Lets hope I remember to press send this time. I will check again tomorrow just in case.
By for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim love the colours and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx