Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

A little break from card writing

Good Evening,
I have spent a very productive day writing Christmas cards.
I can't remember the last time that I was this far ahead with things, my cards don't usually get written till Christmas week itself!!
It does mean that I am a bit Christmased out so I thought that I would share a card that I made a while ago using a lovely Woodware Floral Panel stamp.
I stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour card and then used the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' to add colour. I also painted parts of the image using the same colours. 
The green panel at the bottom of the card also uses the same stamped image, parts of which have been painted with thin undiluted bleach.
I have another day of writers cramp beckoning me tomorrow, and then with a bit of luck that might be it.
Now all I need is a bank loan for the postage lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx