Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Happy Birthday Reece

Evening Everyone,
We have been celebrating my Grandson Reece's 14th birthday today with a meal out at one of those all you can eat, multicultural restaurants......... I am officially stuffed lol. 
Everyone went, including Emma who loved all of the wonderful foods, especially the spicy ones, and then she was occupied for ages with a tiny spoon and a bowl of ice cream.
I finished Reece card off with some die cut numbers,
and a sentiment.
The fussy cut image rather reminds me of Reece.
I hope he had a good time, we all certainly did.
Happy Birthday Hun
Hugs Mam-ma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx