Followers

Thursday 29 December 2016

A Beautiful baby boy........or girl.

Evening Everyone,
It must have been all of the Christmas cards that I've been sharing lately, it caused a major cold snap in the weather. The frost was so heavy this morning that it looked like snow.
Perhaps I had better give Christmas cards a miss for a few days, so here are a few baby cards.


This one uses one of my 'go to' Huge Word stamps from Woodware, some paper piecing and a lovely Marianne Collectable baby die.
 Another Woodware stamp, more paper piecing and a few buttons.
 I have several fabulous animal dies from Marianne Collectables.
They have lots of little details, so I cut them from both pink and blue card to give me two seperate cards suitable for either a boy or a girl.
I also cut them from yellow and green, which I actually think I like best. I sent this one to my Niece when she announced that she was expecting again,
and this one to my Sister and her Husband as the prospective Grandparents. As my niece doesn't want to know the sex of the baby till it arrives the colour scheme seemed a little more appropriate.
He even looks rather fun cut out of gingham.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx