Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Halloween Revisited


Morning Everyone
Before we get too far away from Halloween let me share a couple more cards that I made recently with the intention of adding them to my blog post HERE.

                          
As you know I am on a bit of a mission to finish off all the extra bits and pieces that I seem to create when making a card.
The background to this card was made with the mop up from my craft sheet when I was making my Halloween project for CraftyCardmakers and WoodwareWitterings.
I stamped and embossed over the background using Stampendous SSC1023 Damask Fall and a black Versafine ink pad.
 I used a white Gelli Roll glaze pen to add some dots and swirls,
and a sentiment die cut from white card.
Perhaps I had better share the card that I made in order to create the mess that needed mopping up.
The small panel is made using acetate and alcohol inks which I layered over some more damask leaves this time stamped and embossed using white powder.
I do love this rather cute witch and her little batty friend. They are from an old Woodware stamp set called FRCL203 Spooky Tots.
I think my Girls are making up for a deprived childhood. 
I was never into Halloween when they were small, but they love it now and the house is always decorated with pumpkins and spiders webs and all manner of scary things.
They carved several pumpkins including these two.
Emma had a fun time shopping with her Mum,
And Ciaran really got in to the spirit of it with help from some fantastic makeup courtesy of his big sister. Definitely a makeup artist in the making I think.
The house always seems a little drab after everything has been taken down. Still I suppose it's only a couple more weeks till the Christmas decorations come out and we are in danger of overloading the National Grid. 
My Girls are very into Christmas as well lol.
Have a great day. Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx