Followers

Monday 9 November 2015

Happy Birthday Harry

Hi All
I am back from my fabulous holiday week staying with Janice and Andy at SirStampalot, and now I am frantically trying to get myself sorted.
I had a wonderful time while I was there, teaching, making the tea and playing in the shop. I even managed a little exercise by walking the last couple of miles to the unit. Well I had to do something to counteract sitting on my butt for a week lol.
I had to make a quick birthday card for my Granddaughter Emma's stepbrother while I was there.
It was made using bits and pieces that I rounded up in the shop. Penny Black Stickeroos are fabulous for a quick card as all the colouring has been done for you. I stuck the elephant onto a piece of white card and then fussy cut it out to give it a bit of stability.
There were also some birthday borders which proved very useful.
I have a very busy week ahead of me as I am once again privileged to be working on the samples for the new Woodware catalogue.
Another week sitting down however, so I really will need to get back to the gym asap.
Better get some sleep now so that I can start all over again tomorrow.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx