Followers

Saturday 28 November 2015

Zentangle with Stencils at Woodware

Hello All
My turn at Woodware again today, and this is a first for me. Zentangle with Stencils.
I am not very good at drawing, in fact I am rubbish at it which is why I like stamping so much.
No drawing required lol.
This is my first ever attempt at Zentangle, and I wasn't sure whether or not I liked it at first, which is why I made a second card for the challenge.
I dry embossed this beautiful Poinsettia stencil as well as drawing round it with a fine black Micron pen.
The pattern is not very imaginative, and I shaded some areas completely as well as adding some platinum glitter glue.
This second card uses a Honeycomb stencil, and was inspired by a couple of things that I found on Pinterest.
I got a little more creative here with the help of a Zentangle Basics book,
and I finished it off with the addition of some peel-off letters.
I am actually rather pleased with them both in the end, and I liked the craft card as a change from the usual black and white.
Why not stop by the Woodware blog and see what the rest of the Girls have been up to.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. They are brilliant Kim, love them both. I would never have guessed the technique was new to you. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx