Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2012

All Wrapped up

 
Evening All
Have you had a good day?
We've had a bit of a laugh at work today giving the Area Manager some much needed till training. I think she secretly quite enjoyed it even if she looked totally petrified most of the time :O)
Another Christmas challenge card to share tonight.
I'm really in Christmas card mode at the moment, or at least I was over the weekend lol.
My card tonight has combined two challenges
Sketch Saturday week 227 and
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge - All Wrapped Up.

Once again I have used one of the lovely Lili of the Valley die cuts and some circular Nesties.
The background has been made from squares of background paper from my stash.
I added a Hobby Art sentiment and a Martha Stewart punched Snowflake.
Of course no Christmas card is complete without a bit of bling, and so I just had to add some glitter glue and Stardust pen.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, cute image - certainly 'all wrapped up' for my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx