Followers

Friday 12 October 2012

Christmas at Davina's

Evening Everyone,
Thanks for all of my wonderful Birthday cards and wishes.
I had a fabulous time and my trip to the Dentist the following day wasn't quite as painful as I had expected either in the mouth or the pocket lol.
I am teaching at Davina's on Saturday, and this is one of the cards that we will be making.
 I made it for the Woodware catalogue using one of the lovely Christmas stamps designed by Jane Gill.
It is hard to show the background properly in the photos, but it was made using Watercolour Pearlex and clingfilm so I hope that they will have fun.
 I also used Glossy Accents on the berries and baubles.
Silver embossing on silver paper always looks very classy don't you think?
We will also be making another card from the catalogue that I shared with you in August.
Better get some sleep.
Thanks again for all of your good wishes.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Kim!!!! I love the silver embossing on the silver paper! Stunning, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kim. I like the sound of the cling film technique. Hope you have a great day at Davina's. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx