Followers

Monday 30 January 2012

Lovely Lilies

Evening Everyone
Just a quick post tonight, before I fall asleep while I'm writing it lol. Why are Mondays always so difficult?
This is one of the cards that I made for Jenny from Hobby Art for her TV show that aired on Sunday.
I stamped and embossed the Lily stamp used distress inks to colour it, and added background paper and a Grand Nestie die.
I love that Anna and I have managed to extol the virtues of background stamps for long enough that we now have a set devoted exclusively to them.
I stamped and embossed the edges of the green card with one of the dottie ones. It just finishes everything off I think, don't you.
Off to bed now
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Now this is a very special card. So elegant. Me likey very much. Great stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower stamp, I thought the card was textured until I read the post these look so useful to add texture and little details. yet another thing to add to my want list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, this is a real stunner! The colours you have used are so rich and gorgeous and that comes from someone who normally doesn't really like orange! Think you may have swayed me! I love the background stamps in the set, so glad to see "stitching" ones. I love this effect but when I try with my marker pen, it ends up "well wonky"!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx