Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

We Three Kings

Evening Everyone
I'm fed up with being in bed shivering, so I thought that I would share a card that I had to make for Beverley at work before we all got lost under several inches of snow.
Getting it to her has been a bit of an issue since she has been on holiday. In fact I'm not even sure that she has been able to pick it up from a mutual friend yet, but at least I got it made in time.
She wanted a traditional image since it is for her Pastor but does like the easel cards and flowers that I have made for her in the past so I hope that it fits the bill.
That's enough sitting up for the moment. The doctor has given me antibiotics as the cough has gone on for so long so I will have to venture out tomorrow to fill the prescription.
Have a good evening, I'm off to my bed again - bored with this now, just like the snow lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx