Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

A few more Christmas cards

Hi Guys,
 Just a quick post with pictures of a couple more cards that I have made using pearlex and sticky embossing powder. Once again I have used up some more of the half made items in my 'bits box'.
 The one problem with using these bits is that I have no idea of codes or anything to let you know what I have used. I'm not sure that I can even be truly accurate over the stamp company so perhaps it's best not to even try.
I have been so cold at work at the moment that by the time I get home I just want to curl up with a hot water bottle and hibernate. I just hope that we don't get more of the same like they are predicting, I'm bored with snow now lol.
Have a good evening, I'm going back to my hibernation.
Keep safe and warm.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I love these bauble cards. Very festive. Thanks for the info about obtaining the poem stamp. I'll contact Julia in the New Year after pay day. Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx