Followers

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Baby Cards - Part 2

Wow, look at me, three days in a row, I haven't done that in a while lol.
As promised here are more of the baby cards that I made recently.

I told you that I love this Stampendous stamp. Here I just coloured it in and mounted it onto some co-ordinating background paper,

but it works just as well as a background stamp itself with another favourite, one of Francoise Huge Words.

I usually have a few Huge Words paper pieced in my box ready to create a card in a hurry.

Woodware also have a lovely large script stamp set that I used as the focal point on this card. I used a piece of 'mop up' paper for the background and then painted the baby grows to match.
They are from a very old Printworks stamp set, and these ones have been teamed with a very new, well new to me anyway, die from Creative Expressions.

Of course I had to have 'It's a Girl' as well.

And as I said before there are lots of images that can be used from that fabulous Stampendous stamp from my first couple of cards.
Better stop there I think, I have a couple of birthday cards to finish off and get ready for the post tomorrow.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx