Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

One Layer Card for Woodware

Morning All
It's my turn to post over at Woodware today, and this week we are looking for your creations using 'Just One layer'.
I actually made this card for the latest copy of the Woodware catalouge, and it features one of Jane's fabulous new stamp sets.
I cut a circle from a piece of Masking sheet and used what was left of the sheet to create the circle of sponged dye based ink. This is called a Mortise Mask. I sprinkled some drops of water over this and gentle mopped it up with a piece of kitchen paper.
I stamped and embossed the flowers and sentiments on to the panel and painted the leaves with the same green ink.
I suppose technically this isn't a one layer card as I mounted the panel onto a black card,
so here is one that I made without any extra layers. I hope this one is OK Dorothy lol.
Why not check out what the rest of the DT have been up to this week, there are some fabulous cards as always.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx