Followers

Thursday 9 April 2015

Happy Birthday Boys

Evening Everyone,
We have a Birthday Boy in the house today, my Sin-in-Law Jason.
I have already blogged the card I gave him, so here is the card that I made for my Nephew who celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago.
I used the fabulous Stampendous Poem Tree as the main focus of the card and then embossed the panel using a leafy embossing folder.
I sponged around the edge of the panel to highlight the embossing and also to add a little extra colour.
A few matching Card Candi and a sentiment and one finished card just right for a man.
Bye for now,
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, just found your blog and love this card. I'm just getting my head around the idea that you don't always have to use all of a stencil or highlight all of the embossing folder, this is a great example, lovely inspiration 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim lovely design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx