Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lets play with Woodware

Evening Everyone,
Wow what a foggy evening yesterday, and much the same this morning. A real 'peasouper' as my dear old Dad would have called it.
Not that the weather has bothered me at all this week as I am firmly closeted inside playing for England lol.
I am getting some exercise as I make Janice and Andy drop me at the local petrol station on our way to the unit and then I walk the last couple of miles.
I have had another fabulous day playing with some of the Gelli Plate backgrounds that I made in class yesterday, and also prepping for my class tomorrow evening.
Maybe you are free to join me we still have a couple of spaces.
We are going to be playing with some of the new Woodware stamps, so here are a few cards to inspire you. At least I hope they do anyway :O)
Off to dinner now, and then its back to playtime. It's a hard life this holiday lark isn't it lol.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx