Followers

Friday 30 January 2015

I've won my first challenge of 2015

Evening Everyone
Have you had a good day?
I feel like I've been counting down the hours at work today. So much to do at home, and I don't seem to have managed any of it.
Oh well never mind, at least all of my DT work got posted so I can relax slightly this weekend.
Or maybe not. I have a class to teach on Saturday, although that is always more like fun than work, and then I have a couple of commissions to finish (and start come to that lol.) but as I have been given only the vaguest of guidelines that shouldn't be too bad cause it means I can use anything I like.
I did have one lovely surprise today when I checked my e-mails, I have won my first challenge of 2015 over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, so I'm off to do a spot of shopping.
This was my winning card and the blog post that went with it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Good on you Kim, it is a beautiful card.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning your first challenge of 2015. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win. I love the wash background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx