Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

What a shame I missed it

Hi All
Isn't it typical, I finally manage to find a few moments to catch up on a few things (reading some blog posts for one) and I find that I have missed the lovely Sue from Imagination on the TV. I had it in my head that it was the 15th for some reason, I don't know why.
So I guess to make up for it here is a card that I made for her a little while ago.
 I used the Holly image from the Donkey Decoupage Stamp Set to create this wreath.
I added some red pearls and layered the holly onto a scalloped circle using silicon. The gold embossing in the background uses another of the elements from the stamp set.
I really must pay more attention so I don't miss her again.
Sorry Sue, lets hope you have it on tape for me to watch next time I see you :O)
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx