Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

Happy Birthday to a lovely lady

Hi All
I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend.
We had another fabulous class at Davina's yesterday, and there was also plenty of cake and bickies as it was the lovely Sylvie's birthday. It is actually her birthday today, but I think we can be forgiven for treating her like the Queen.
We made her blow out the candles although we did draw the line at the bumps lol.
This is the card that I made with the panel that I created in class to show them the technique that we were playing with.
I didn't pick the best colours to show up the Water Stamping technique but everyone seemed to have fun and they made some fabulous creations.
The strips down the right hand side of the card are Woodware Masking Tape (Faux Washi Tape) which I have stamped onto.
I also added some matching Card Candi.
I hope that Sylvie has had a lovely day today, she deserves it,
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I really like the inkiness of the topper! Those stamps look great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the strips on the side too!
    Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx