Followers

Monday 26 August 2013

Funny Folds at Woodware

Hi All
Today sees my last post as Guest over at Woodware, and for this challenge Dorothy has asked for Funny Folds.
Now I know that you were probably expecting some Teabag Folding given that I once wrote a book on the subject, but I thought that I would go for a Waterfall card instead.
I have taught this as a class on several occasions and always get the ladies to create a template out of scrap paper first so that they have one to take home to remind them of what to do.
The panels are made from red card stamped and embossed with a favourite Stampendous Agapanthus stamp of mine.
It is always nice to have a little surprise at the end so I have used another Stampendous stamp and this time I painted the image with thin undiluted bleach.
I think that it has a rather oriental feel to it.
I have really enjoyed my time as Guest DT, maybe they will think of me again if someone wants to take a holiday. You never know.
Don't forget to stop by and show the rest of the Team some love, there will be something new to see each day.
Happy Crafting, and have a wonderful Bank Holiday.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful waterfall card, love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx