Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday

Evening Everyone
I hope you survived your first day back at work after the Bank Holiday. It was definitely a little quieter at work today.
As I told you May 1st is a very special day in our household. So much so that another birthday boy got missed. This is the card that I made for him.
A Lili of the Valley diecut, nesties and background papers from my stash.
The line of trees is a Memory Box die that I bought recently, and the sentiment is part of one of my favourite Hobby Art stamps.
Well so much for my early night. Must try harder lol.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx