Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

A little bit of Masking Tape

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful day.
We have had another fabulous class at Davina's where once again I was blown away by the creativity of all of the ladies.
The class was based around this card which was one of the samples that I made for the new Woodware catalogue.
It was also one of those samples that got made several times, not least because having added the final hand drawn border I noticed that there was a stray pen line, and so I had to start all over again. Aaaaarggg.
This sample was made out of the leftovers.
It was also the one that I started off being least happy with, but you know me I don't like to waste anything, so I finished it off and took it along to show Jane but didn't expect to leave it with her.
How strange then that this is in fact the card that actually made it in to the catalogue itself :O)
I added some extra colour and spritzing and there is also some embossing in there too so its a bit of a mish mash of techniques.
Still the ladies seemed to like it.
Of course I stupidly forgot to take photos of their work so you will just have to believe me when I say that they came up with some fabulous colour combos and even some triangular masked panels. I will definitely have to give that one a try myself.
I'm just going to check out the medal table from the Olympics before I go to bed.
Davina is an avid follower of the Tennis so we have all been sworn to secrecy over the result today, so I had better go and see who won, just in case Joclyn was having me on lol.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx