Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

A Runaway Dog and more Snowmen

Evening Everyone
Just a really quick post tonight.
This afternoon I went, with my best friend Suu, to visit my Mum, and ended up tramping around several rather wet and grassy fields in search of a run away dog!!!!
We must have walked miles, which was probably a good way of burning off the very nice blueberry muffins that we had taken with us to have with a cuppa.
The upshot of all of this activity however is that I am absolutely knackered and struggling to keep my eyes open, so I had better get this posted quickly before I wake up and find that I haven't pressed publish lol.
It is another Christmas card I'm afraid, I'm on a bit of a roll.
It was made to enter into the challenge over at CraftyHazelnuts.
I used a Snowman image from my 'bits box' and added it to an embossed snowflake background.
A little glitter glue, a Christmas greeting and voila another card to add to the pile. Simple but effective I think.
Now must press publish, must press publish :O)
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen that snowmen image before - I love it and all the embossing is very attractive. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 80 - hope to see you again soon (hope the dog was found safe and sound) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inky background and the cute snowmen.

    Thanks for joining CHCC challenge 80. We hope to see you again soon.
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx