Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Chalked leaves for Men

Evening Everyone.
I hope that you have had a good day. I had another lovely class at Davina's where I showed the Ladies how to use Decorating Chalks.
I do like Chalks although I haven't played with them for a while so it was lovely to revisit the technique.
I have been so busy recently that I didn't get the chance to make any new samples for the class, but I have plenty of ones that I have made before, including several of the originals from my book, so there were plenty of things for the Ladies to see.
These two cards were made using a lovely leaf stamp set from Stampendous and make good cards for Men, at least I think so anyway.
I also added stamped and chalked vellum panels to both cards. This is another thing that works brilliantly with the chalks.
I have used the Southwest Corner punch and gold thread on both cards as well as some small peel-off squares.
I really ought to get back to the Craft Room, but I think that I am better off getting an early night, well early for me anyway lol.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. oh this looks so pretty, such depth and so elegant too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and technique Kim - I always struggle with ideas for men - these are perfect.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards, they are so elegant. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx