Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

What's your Favourite Technique at The Stampman

Hi All
I've been a bad Teamie as this should have been posted much earlier today, but I hope that you will forgive me.
There is a new challenge over at The Stampman where Angela is looking for Your Favourite Technique.
Boy was it hard to narrow this down to just one, but in the end I decided that as my All Time favourite thing to do is Heat Embossing, then that was the place to start.
Another favourite of mine is Starburst Stains, so it just seemed logical to combine the two.
Throw in a bit of Die cutting and some handmade flowers, and it's my kind of heaven lol.
If you pop across to Vixykins blog you will find a fantastic tutorial on making the background paper.
I just added some stamped images embossed with white powder before I did the therapeutic paper scrunching. (check out the blog and you will understand what I mean :))
The central flower and leaves are made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die.
I think they make fab flowers for any time of the year.
Here is my list of products available from The Stampman.
Magenta - Shadow Branch
Woodware - FRCL069 Large and Small Greetings
Tim Holtz - Tattered Pinecone
Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals
Starburst Stains
Versamark
Black Versafine
Clear Embossing Powder

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have made, there are some fabulous things as always.
I can go and do some guilt free playing now.
Well until I think about all of the comments I should be leaving that is. Oh well it is Friday so I think it might be a very late night.
Have a great Weekend.
Happy Crafting.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim. Love that background technique. Isn't if fun to do something you love.
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim. The shimmery background really looks good with the Magenta shadow branch. I have this stamp too!! I havent done one of these backgrounds for ages but definately one to revisit.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, fabulous work again, i too am a big heat embossing fan and just loved this gorgeous card. the bust of colour and the amazing techniques here make for one gorgeous card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic technique and wonderful card, love the colors and the textured background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx