Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

.......Three for a Girl.......

Morning
With a bit of luck, and if Blogger is being kind, this will go live as I start my journey to Liverpool.
Let's hope that there aren't too many holdups on Network rail journeys today.
One of the people that I need to catch up with at the show is the lovely Barbara from Clarity.
Although we live in the same neck of the woods we never seem to cross paths. I am always late delivering my cards and so by then she is at home prepping hers lol.
This was one I made for the last show using this fabulous Magpie stamp. I love it.
I managed to keep this one whole, unlike the last card I made using it, and this time I opted for a slightly grey colour scheme.
The ribbon and button are from my stash. I added a few white dots to the button so that it matched the ribbon. The colour has been added with distress inks.
Let's hope I am well and truly on my way as you read this or at the very least have my very large latte at the ready as I board the train to Liverpool.
Happy travelling.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim and have a great weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic time in Liverpool.
    Loving the card. This version is really dramamtic - must be the monochrome.
    Blogger has finally allowed me to become a follower!! Hurrah! Looking forward to your future creations, hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx