Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

Saturday Sketch challenge 174

Afternoon All
I should have been working on some more DT work today, but to be honest I am feeling a bit burnt out, so instead I made a card for a friend of my daughter who had a baby girl on Friday.
I am entering it into the challenge over at Sketch Saturday.
The background papers are from my stash, and I have used the new Martha Stewart punch that I got at Davina's last time I taught there. I added a few pink gems to it.
The main image is a topper from Lili of the Valley cut out using a Nesties. Of course I had to use my Antique Linen distress ink on the edges and add some stitched borders.
I have managed to do a little blog hopping, and while I was looking around I found the tutorial for these wonderful flowers.
They have been made using a couple of different sizes of Retro flowers and a Martha Stewart punch, check out the tutorial HERE. The flower centre is a spacer and brad available from Hobby House.
Well I guess I had better get some DT work done or I will be in panic mode next week.
Have a good evening.
Happy Crafting.
Love Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, your card is lovely I really like the flowers you have made very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner - surely! Charming Kim, a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, this is just so adorable! It will be so well received.
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable! awwwww!
    Thank you for joining in our sketch saturday challenge this week.
    Did you know that we have a DT call at the moment?
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx