Followers

Thursday 23 June 2011

Woodware Challenge times three

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all had a good day.
Well I did tell you that I liked Black and White and that I had found lots of cards to enter into the Woodware Challenge.
I suppose technically these don't qualify since they do have the addition of pale pink and green, but as they were made using a Woodware appropriate stamp set JRCL308 - Flower Frames I thought that I would share them with you anyway.
The background has been made using another item available from Woodware - the stylus tool. Once I have heated it with a light bulb I have pressed it onto a small stamp which has created a negative image, This has then been used to create a mosaic pattern with brilliance ink pads.
This card uses the same stamp set and handmade background paper. The central image has also been painted using the brilliance ink pads.
This final card was actually inspired by one that I saw at Sir Stampalot. One of the DT members made it but I'm afraid that I can't remember which one of you it was. Sorry Girls lol
This is probably nearer the challenge but the original idea wasn't mine. Of course I have added a little bling to mine with some pink gems.
I think three entries is quite enough for this week so I will wait and see what the new challenge is on Monday. I hope that maybe my efforts will inspire some more people to join in the fun.
Nite nite
Love and hugs to All
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely set I don't understand why I don't have it, perhaps it only looks lovely with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    What gorgeous cards, you are really pushing the boat all with all these unusual techniques.
    If only I had your talent.......
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx