Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

What miserable weather we're having........

Hi All
What miserable weather we are having today. That to me seems the perfect excuse to sit and craft, as if I needed one :)
Let hope that these cards will bring a little bit of sunshine to the day. Once again they have been made using the Clarity Allium stamps from the last TV show. I have inked them using a Big and Juicy ink pad and then spritzed the stamp with water before stamping the image onto white card stock.
I have stamped and embossed the greeting Sending A Little Note onto the panel which has been trimmed and given a stitched border. I have stamped one of the Allium down the right hand side of the purple panel using a white brilliance ink pad.
The panel on this second card has been created in the same way using the same stamps.
This time I have used Versamark to stamp down the right hand side of the purple panel.
I hope they have cheered up your day.
I've had a little break form the cards while I watch Gulliver's Travels with the Grandchildren so I guess its back to the craft room now that it has finished.
Happy Crafting
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I just love that Allium stamp, and its soooo you I just bet you end up using that one alot.
    I Love the card and hopefully if I can leave this comment I love the easel cards you have been making :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx