Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Nicky Jo

Evening All
I seem definitely to have a thing for circular cards at the moment, it must have something to do with the lovely Grand Nestie that I bought from Janice and Andy the other week.
It is nice to be able to make slightly larger cards, although I can't use the biggest dies in the set as I only have a standard Cuttlebug and I don't plan to replace it any time soon.
So anyway this is the card that I made for a friend of ours who was 30 on Saturday. Like all boys of my acquaintance, he is very into his cars. Nicky probably more than most as he owns several classic motors that he spends his time 'doing up'.
This die cut from Lili of the Valley is on the sheet called Having Fun and suits Nicky I thought. I've used several different background papers as well as a piece of silver card stock that has been embossed using a cuttlebug folder. I added glossy accents to the TV screen.
The greetings are also from Lili of the Valley and are called Stamp Calenders. I've added the month by hand and highlighted the date.
All the flowers are hand made using background papers and Marianne Creatable flower dies. I'm not sure that Nicky will approve of the flowers but the card needed them I feel.
Hope you had a good weekend despite all the rain, maybe next week will be better.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx