Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Watercolour Wishes

Morning All
Wow another early night last night and an early post this morning, AND we've fitted in doing the weekly shopping. Now for the real work, back to the samples. It's a hard life when you're on your hols lol.
This card again uses the lovely Penny Black 4155L Flower amongst Flowers. Having inked the stamp using the Flannel kaleidacolor ink pad I spritzed it with water before stamping the image out.
It gives a lovely subtle water coloured effect I think you will agree. I cut the panel with a nestie of course and then mounted it onto various torn and punched papers. The greeting is from Woodware and is called All through the Year (FRCL171).
I've distressed the edges of the panels and added stitched borders with a fine black pen. One of the lovely things about making samples in the shop is that I can wander around and match colours to papers without having to wade my way through a stack of boxes. Of course its not so good for the bank balance, but I am on holiday after all.
I must get back to work now, and of course it must be time to make the tea - that's my job when I'm here. They say that they have never had to use the loo so often :)
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx