Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

In the Frame

Hi All
Yeah I'm in print again. Page 36 of the latest edition of Craft Stamper (April) in the bottom left hand corner.
The theme this time was 'Framed', so what better way to show off piccies of my Grandchildren than a multiple frame.
I'm afraid that the pictures aren't exactly the best in the world, but they do at least give you some idea of what the finished article looked like. It does look better with the photos of the twins in it as in the magazine itself. I e-mailed them across to Janice and she chose which ones she wanted. Saskia was most impressed when she saw her brother and herself in print lol.
The frame was made with a trusted Magenta stamp Butterflies and Swirls Dotted Frame available from Sir Stampalot. Of course there had to be some nesties used and a few flowers to complete the ensemble.
I've sent off the May and June projects already so now it's on to the next TV show for Barbara - no rest for the wicked this weekend that's for sure.
Hope you have a good one.
Happy Crafting
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    I love this! I bet it looks even better with the photos of the grandchildren in. I shall buy a copy on monday!
    Love the stamp you've used, the way you have used it for the frame is so effective.
    Really looking forward to seeing your cards on C&C!
    Take care and have a great weekend, albeit busy!

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx