Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

A very belated birthday

Hi, a very belated Happy New Year to you All.
If anyone finds my mojo please return it to me please as it seems to have gone astray. Perhaps I posted it along with all the Christmas cards lol.
I still seem to be suffering with this coldy fluey thing that I've had since November - I'm totally bored with it now, and if anyone else tells me that it's going to snow again I think I shall scream.

I have finally managed to make a very belated birthday card for a special young man, my Grandson Reece.
His birthday was on the 16th December, but I was feeling so rough that it just never happened. I know Vix, I'm a bad Mam-ma, you got your card before he did :)
I made it with some lovely pre-coloured images that I bought from Lily of the Valley. The little boy on his PlayStation is very definitely Reece, although the hair colour is much more like his little brother Ciaran.
So these two reminded me of the boys, they like milk and cookies too.
I have had to let Barbara down this time for her TV show, which is on Sunday, but I did manage to come through for her in the snow for last month so I hope she won't hold it against me.
Better get to bed now, this is the latest I've been up in a long while.
Nite Nite
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I love this card great use of all the images
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx