Followers

Monday 21 June 2010

Stationery Wallet finishing touch

Evening everyone.
Just a very quick post tonight as I really must get those instructions written for the Stationery Wallet but I realized that I had forgotten to post a photograph of the top of it.
I thought the flowers just finished it off perfectly.
I have been working on the cards to go inside but I will keep them for another time. I had better get back to those instructions. This really is the bit I hate.
I can make cards for England but writing the words is the boring bit as far as I'm concerned. It was always the bit I dreaded when I was doing the magazine work, and of course the books.
Anyway bye for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx