Followers

Friday 22 September 2017

Doggy Daycare

Evening Everyone,
Where did this week disappear to? It has marked a new chapter in the life of one of our household. After looking after children for more than 20 years, my eldest daughter has decided to try a change of career. She has started working in a 'Doggy Daycare' centre near us. It is going to mean big changes for everyone, especially as she gets used to the early starts and long days away from the house.
My card was actually made for a friend to give her doggy aqua therapist on the occasion of her 50th birthday, but I thought it went rather well with my daughters change of direction.
My friend wanted a card with a swimming dog on it, but this was the nearest I could get to a dog and some water lol.
The images are from a sheet of Penny Black Stickeroos 'Dog 'n Suds'. I stuck them to white card stock and then fussy cut them.
 The background has been created using a bubbles embossing folder, distress ink and glimmer mist.
I continued the bubbly theme with the die cut circles that I stuck the images on to.
I added a sentiment and some drops of Glossy Accents.
I really must catch up with some commenting over the weekend. It is my turn to host the challenge over at CCM, so I need to visit everyone before I can make my choice of winner next week.
Have a great weekend, what ever you do.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Kim! I love the way your have the characters encased in bubbles! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Kim. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx