Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

Don't mess with a determined crafter

Evening Everyone
I've finished work for a few days now, booked playtime, because I'm off to Ally Pally tomorrow with Davina and 'The Girls'.
Typically there is a train strike planned in our neck of the woods, but we are hardened Crafters, and women, so we will not be beaten :O)
Plans seem to have changed about a dozen times. Poor Sylvie has been texting for England as she is our designated Chief Liaison Officer lol.
I think we are all armed with a long list of goodies that we just HAVE to buy.
I definitely want some of the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and lots of things from Imagination Crafts.
It is also a chance to catch up with old friends and blogging buddies, so if you are going, drop me a line and we can arrange to meet up at one of the stands.
One of the ones that I will have to visit will be Hobby Art, where I will get the chance to catch up with Jenny for a few minutes.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get anything done for her live show on Sunday, so I hope that she will still be talking to me :O)
My card tonight is one that I made for her last sell out show a couple of weeks ago. It uses some of the smaller stamps from the fantastic CS164D Trees. I LOVE that set.
Jenny will tell you that I don't usually 'do' scene-it style scenes, so I was really pleased with how this one turned out.
The die cut leaves at the bottom of the card have been shaped slightly and attached using silicon glue to give them some extra dimension.
Better get myself sorted ready for tomorrow. Plans have been finalised, so god help Southern Rail if they make any more changes. They will have some determined ladies on their hands, and we are definitely not to be messed with. You can't come between a serious stamper and a craft show.
Have a great weekend, what ever you are up to.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Kim. I admire Autumn leaves but don't get them here.
    Determination changes the world that's for sure. You are going to LOVE the OXIDES!
    Keep the railway guys scared and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx