Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

From Our House to Yours at Christmas

Morning All
My turn at WoodwareWitterings again today, and this week we are showcasing Christmas cards.
The theme is actually 'From Our House to Yours', but I guess that pretty much anything Christmassy would count for that. Well I hope it will anyway lol.
My card was made using a Jane Gill stamp set JGS199 The House on the Hill.
I stamped and embossed the image onto watercolour cardstock, and coloured it using dye based inks.

I fussy cut around the image and layered it on to a piece of background from my stash using silicon.
The dots on the background were created using a Dutch Doobadoo stencil, a blending tool, some dye based ink and a little Star Dust Glitter Glue.
I also added some Puffy Stuff, which when heated looks like snow, and a Christmas sentiment.
I hope that you get plenty of Christmas inspiration from the Girls this week.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx