Followers

Friday 7 October 2016

A new Sketch at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
Time to play with another sketch over at WoodwareWitterings.
One day I will think about how well my card will photograph before I make it. As you can see I didn't do a very good job of that here lol.
I love working with a sketch. It is an easy starting point for a card, making the hard part deciding on what technique or stamp set to use.
I recently revisited decorating chalks in a class and had such fun with them that I decided to use them again here.
In fact I had so much fun making my card that I created another masterboard using the same stamp set and colours of Decorating chalks which I then chopped up to add three more Christmas cards to my stash.
The poinsettias were stamped with Versamark ink and then a cotton wool ball was used to add the shades of red chalks.
I stamped the leaves and flower centers afterwards and added the colours with a clean cotton wool ball.
The final step to creating the masterboard is to add the stamped and embossed sentiment from the same stamp set before chopping it up into pieces.
I couldn't bare to throw any of it away, so I even managed a small card.
Some glossy accents on the flower centers and the central vellum circle on the first card.
I hope that you will have fun with our sketch, and check out what the rest of the DT came up with.
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx