Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

Vintage and Lace with Woodware

Morning Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good week.
Today it is my turn to share a card with you over at Woodware.
This week we are looking at Vintage and Lace.
I have stamped and embossed JGS308 Heart Garden in gold and then coloured it using Watercolour Pearlex.
I used a Dreamweaver stencil to create the background panel, dry embossed and coloured using brown dye based ink. I attached a strip of lace and ribbon to the panel before adding it to the main card.
I stamped and embossed the same image around the edges of the main card and then sponged the whole thing with dye based inks.
A few tiny pearls continue the vintage theme.
I hope that you will check out what the rest of the team have made this week HERE.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx