Followers

Friday 12 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Day 12

Evening Everyone,
I have my computer back, but I'm not sure that it is actually any better so I will make this quick before I loose my temper with it.
It's another Poinsettia card I'm afraid, but I did say it was my favourite Christmas stamp at the moment.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of background paper from my stash, and then coloured it in with Spectrum Noir pens.
I paper pieced the center of the poinsettia with a piece of dotty paper and some silicon glue to give it dimension.
The berries are coloured with a white Gelli Roll glaze pen.
I added a Christmas greeting to the panel and also some faux stitching around the edges.
A very simple card, and yet another use for this fabulous stamp.
Happy Crafting, and hugs
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx