Followers

Monday 22 September 2014

To Have and To Hold

Evening Everyone
Have you had a good Monday?
Time really does seem to be running away with me just lately. Friday evening saw me frantically finishing a card for my good friend Sylvie to take with her to her son's wedding, the following day!!!
Fortunately I had a Lili of the Valley panel already die cut and mounted in my 'bits box'.
The embossed background was also lurking amongst the goodies, so I just added a little Spanish Topaz Treasure Gold to highlight the beautiful embossing.
I added some pearls and and Cosmic Shimmer Black Pearl dots, as well as some glitter to the Brides flowers.
I added some ribbon and lace across the center of the card,
and a LOTV sentiment from a limited edition stamp set that I bought from Create and Craft some time ago.
I left the card to dry overnight and then hand delivered it to Syvie's in the morning. It was so early I even managed to catch her in her nightie. I am hoping that I will get to see some rather more fetching pictures over a cup of coffee tomorrow lol.
She tells me that the wedding went brilliantly so I shall look forward to a catch up, and maybe a picture or two.
Here's to the Happy Couple. Have a great life.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kim, just gorgeous! Perfect little bits you had hanging around, worked just right for a wedding card! Love that embossed pattern and all the shimmer you added, makes it all the more elegant! They will love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx