Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Paper and Punches

Evening All,
I just don't know where the time has gone to. I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since this time last week.
I have been trying to be much more organised at home, but I'm afraid that this doesn't seem to have left me much time to blog, there just aren't enough hours in the day.
The wonderful Girls over at Woodware have been playing with punches this week, so I thought that it was about time that I joined in. Shame it has taken me till now to do so lol.
As usual I got a bit carried away, but then punched backgrounds are such a great way of using up those small bits of card and paper that are 'just too good to throw away.'
I chose some pieces of Bazill card stock and several different square and rectangular punches. I also rounded most of the corners with a 'Corner Rounder' punch.
I suppose that I did things a little bit back to front, since I didn't look through my bits box for some co-ordinating stamped pieces until after I had made the punched backgrounds!!
Note to self - co-ordinate your pieces better next time.
As you can see I have managed to finish a few more Christmas cards,
and an 'All Occasion' card as well.
I will be back again tomorrow as we have a new challenge over at CCM&More.
See you.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx