Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Enjoy your special day

Evening All
This is a card that I recently sent for a Wedding Anniversary.
The circular panel has been heat embossed using several layers of Frantage powder which I have then stamped into while it is still hot and molten.
Unfortunately the pictures don't show the effect at it's best, but I hope that you get the idea.
The background card has been created using the same stamps and embossing powders along with Distress Inks.
Another late night, I had better catch up on some sleep before I go to Peterboro as there are always long days with plenty of playtime when I am there. My idea of crafting heaven, and a great holiday lol.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. this looks lovely Kim, I'm sure your friends loved it, I find it hard to photograph sparkles as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx