Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

Another Small Persons Birthday

Evening Everyone,
Having had a very productive weekend, today has been a creative washout.
We had a huge delivery at work today (all the chilled shelves were empty prior to its arrival) so I had to help put it all out. As a consequence I fell asleep on the bed when I got home. A little bit more than a granny nap, so nothing got done.
Still never mind, it's not as if I don't have anything that I can share with you lol.
This card was made for a little boy for his 1st birthday.
The central panel and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley and the background papers are from my stash.
Tomorrow should be a little easier, I'm on the till all day.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx