Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Happy Birthday Harvey

Hi All
WOW I can't believe that it is March already, and also that it is 11 years since my friend Caz had her son Harvey. Where on earth did those years go to?
I made him this card, although I have to admit that this is probably more likely to be how his Dad would like to spend his time lol.
The central image is a Lili of the Valley topper cut with a circular nestie. The Sentiment is also from LOTV coloured with Distress Markers.
I added Harvey's name using my Clarity Letterbox stamps and Alphabet.
The background papers are from my stash, and I have edged them with a Molly Blooms stitching stamp.
I have another couple of children's cards to make for this month so I really will have to get a move on tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast the time is going either this year. Love this image and the extra stamping you have done on the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx