Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Spring is coming ...................... I hope

Evening Everyone,
Well it has been another dull, cold and overcast day here in Surrey.
Why is it that the weathermen only ever seem to get it right when the weather is bad!!
I have been playing with the Distress Markers that I bought when I was last at Sirstampalot in November, and a Hero Arts set that I am ashamed to say has lain uninked for more time than I care to think about, but was also purchased from Sirstampalot.
I can't believe that it is nearly time for my next visit to Peterboro, I am counting off the days lol.
The distress markers work perfectly painted directly onto the stamp, even when they are clear stamps.
The semi circles on the stamped panel have been created using a Woodware punch, and the flowers have been embellished with some Rock Candy Stickles.
Lets hope that this makes you think that 'Spring is coming'. That is after all what Stamp and Create are looking for this month in their challenge.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stamps... and I love how you've created the row of heads peeking over the stems. Really hope you're right about Spring coming!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx