Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Rumble in the Jungle

Evening Everyone
There is a new challenge starting today over at Woodware where they are looking for Animals Wild and Not so Wild.
I have been very bad about entering their challenges over the past few weeks so I thought that I had better rectify that immediately.
 My card has been made using Woodware clear stamp set FRCL127 Jungle Pals.
I love this set, it is just great for making cards for Kids.
I stamped and embossed the Lion twice onto watercolour card and coloured it using my Distress Markers.
I cut the image out completely and then decoupaged the head.
The circle has been cut using a Nestie and then leaves have been stamped onto it using first and second generation ink.
The background papers are from a GCD paper pack called Zen Garden. I have stamped and embossed some leaves on to the squares in black using another lovely Woodware clear stamp set FRCL021 Jungle Retro.
I have embellished the envelope.
And also the inside of the card.
Hope you like it Dorothy.
Off to bed now, night night.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Morning Kim, like it I love it, it made me smile! I love the background, such a useful technique, I am sure it will pop up on my cards very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant card for a little boy, I have taken a note of the code for the sheet for when I go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love the inside too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx