Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Enjoy your Special Day

Evening All
Why do BBQ's take so long to prepare and cook in comparison to eating them? I suppose to be fair there are 8 of us, or 9 if you count the cat who faired very well with all the bits that ended up on the floor lol.
You see I told you that the weather would change. Today has definitely been cooler, lets hope that the rain they are predicting holds off for a few more days.
This card is one that I loaned Jenny for her TV show today. It was made with one of the pieces that I created at Ally Pally and of course uses the wonderful Anna's collection Just for You.
The stamped panel shows off the embossed resist technique and has then been layered over background paper and cuttlebugged panels.
Of course a card wouldn't be the same without a little bit of bling would it Gill :)
Don't forget Jenny has two more shows on tomorrow at 8am and 1pm. Mustn't forget to set the sky box to record them.
Better get to bed now.
Nite, nite
Love Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim, I'd forgotten to record the shows. Pretty card. The bling makes it! x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    I managed to tape the show, while I took my son to school, must to my husband's despair! Don't seem to be able to record freeview without leaving the Tv on! Haven't had the chance to see the show yet, but it's on my list of "to do" things!
    Love the colouring on the card, totally gorgeous.
    Think BBQs are like roasts, they seem to take a long time prepping and cooking and then disappear in an instance!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    Being off work this week I actually managed to catch Jenny on C&C. And I actually managed to watch it on the TV! Normally I have to resort to watching C&C on the laptop due to the poor signal reception on the TV. But no more! Analogue was terminated on 20th April and now we're all digi.

    Thought I spotted some cards made by you. I almost ordered the collection of stamp sets that included 'Just for You' until I realised that I already own one of the 'country' sets. Although if I had bought it wouldn't have been the first time I've bought the same stamp twice lol!

    Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Kim, I've just had a lovely browse through your blog and have become a follower. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx